A player can contact GolfSoftware.com using the Handicap System Players Web App.
Select the Settings Icon from the main menu.
The Setting Icon opens up a Contact Option on the next screen.
The Contact Option has two buttons: 1. Contact Us, 2. Specific Course Information Requests.
Tapping the Contact Us Option provides the player with multiple contact choices.
- Company Website - Tap on the website address to be redirected.
- Email - Tap on the sales or help email address to auto initiate an email.
- Suggestions - Tap on the email address to auto initiate an email.
- Phone - Tap on the phone number for the auto-dial functionality.
- Mail - An address is provided for your convenience.
Tapping on the Course Request option provides the player to contact us re: specific course information requests.
- Email - Tap to access auto email functionality.
- Mail - An address is provided to mail course cards.
Note: Click this link for additional information: The Course Information is Incorrect in Handicap System Players Web App. How Can I Fix It?